Tutorials are a fantastic way to teach fresh staff, clients and residents about Australian Shuffleboard and are a fun event for your venue.
We recommend a tutorial every 12 months to ensure you get the most out of your Shuffleboard.
Tutorials are between an hour and half in length and include
- General maintenance demonstration
- Basic Skills lesson
- Make Shuffleboard ready for game play
- Demonstration of game play
- Conducting 1 game of (singles / doubles / 4’s / Horse Collar)
- Provision of game play sheets and maintenance instructions sheet.
We recommend a Health check every 6 months alternating with a competition day or tutorial.
Typically a 90 min Tutorial will attract a fee of $275.00 in total (inc GST) for the Sydney Metro Area.
(Regional and interstate bookings will incur additional costs eg. travel.)
A confirmation of your costs, date of service will be advised by email upon booking and payment.
Should you decline the offer, your payment will be refunded.