A Shuffleboard Health Check is a great way to ensure your Shuffleboard is in top playing condition. A Health Check includes
- Inspection of Shuffleboard
- Polishing of playing surface
- Powdering of playing surface
- Leveling of table
- Inspection of pucks / powder and polish
- Provision of updated instructions posters (As required)
A Health Check takes 30 mins and recommended for new staff, residents and patrons.
We recommend a Health check every 6 months alternating with a competition day or tutorial.
Typically a 30 min Health Check will attract a fee of $104.50 in total (inc GST) for the Sydney Metro Area.
(Regional and interstate bookings will incur additional costs eg. travel.)
A confirmation of your costs, date of service will be advised by email upon booking and payment.
Should you decline the offer, your payment will be refunded.