We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you to provide a better buying experience and to use targeted advertising services.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognises the visitor’s domain name and e-mail address, and your IP address.
Australian Shuffleboard will retain the domain name, e-mail address and IP address of visitors to our Web Site, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access, user-specific information on what pages our guests access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used strictly for internal review, for our own advertising, and to improve the content of our Web Site.
Australian Shuffleboard will send e-mails to our visitors only if you register to receive our newsletter. You can unsubscribe to our mailing list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button on the bottom of the email or updating your preferences on our website.
We do not make any personal information including the e-mail addresses, postal addresses and/or telephone numbers of those who access our site available to any third party.
Australian Shuffleboard will take all precaution to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
To make purchases from Australian Shuffleboard, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
What data we collect
We collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Activity on our site: This is data about your browsing activity on any of our websites. For example, which pages you visited and when, what items were clicked on a page, how much time was spent on a page, whether you downloaded a white paper, what items you placed into your online shopping cart, what products were purchased and how much was paid.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access any of our websites. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data, operating system, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
How we use the data we collect
We use this data to improve your buying experience and help serve our ads to you that are more relevant to you.
- Buying Experience: Our website allows for certain information to be stored and matched to you so that when your checkout process is more streamlined.
- Targeting: Selecting ads that are more likely to be relevant to you based on the interests previously associated with your device and the time of day you may be most interested in viewing these specific ads.
- Cross-device matching: Identifying all devices that are likely to be associated with you so that ads can be targeted, capped and sequenced across those devices. For example, cross-device matching helps us NOT show you ads for the products you were looking at on your phone but that already purchased on your tablet.
Data is reported in the aggregate for the campaign and, at times, at the cookie level. For some customers, ad metrics are reported at the domain level and at the contact level. For some customers, ad metrics such as impressions, clicks, conversions etc. are aggregated at the domain level (the domain representing the company/account the Advertiser wanted to target) as well as at the contact level (the individual to whom the ad is being targeted) represented with an email address that was initially provided by the Advertiser.
Cookies and related technologies
Tracking cookies enable us to identify your device when you move between different Digital Properties, so that we can serve our targeted advertising to you.
Contact us about questions or concerns